Neil has been out and about in the City Centre this week, visiting one of our many properties that we have for sale which are perfect Buy To Let Investments!
The Whitworth at Potato Wharf is a great example of an established, quality building in Manchester that is currently on the market.
Watch this video in which our New Business Manager, Neil Ryder, talks about the benefit to investors of buying established properties vs new builds!
Below are just some of the differences between established stock and brand-new off market properties:
BRAND NEW BUILDS:
- Have higher service charges due to facilities such as 24hr concierge, gym, pool etc.
- The locations aren’t always in the City Centre, they can be on the outskirts.
- When the entire building comes to market, you are competing with the whole block of identical apartments (which could be 200!) at the same time.
- You pay lower service charges.
- The price per square foot is much lower.
- There are fewer units in the building and they come to the market at different times.
Take a look online at the properties we have available in Manchester: Manchester Property Search.
Our Buy-to-Let page provides for information on services offered by Philip James Property Investments, or if you want a chat about our Investors Club contact Neil on 0161 434 5009 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org