Philip James Lettings are the leading independent letting agent within Greater Manchester. We let and manage over 2,000 properties every year and are one of Manchester’s fastest growing businesses. With our new state-of-the-art property management office based in West Didsbury, our lettings and management business is growing rapidly; it’s an exciting time to be part of Philip James. We employ the best and provide a great place to work, investing in our colleagues to fulfil their potential.
Our busy, South Manchester lettings office in Withington is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Lettings Assistant Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading letting agency and develop your property career.
- Assisting in day-to-day office management
- Dealing with general enquiries including clients and contractors
- Carry-out property viewings and valuations
- Providing excellent customer service
- Experienced in Microsoft Office packages
- Minimum 2 years lettings experience
- Previous experience of Vebra property management system
- Local area knowledge.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Exceptional organisational and general office skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Previous management experience
- Property rental valuation experience
- Proactive approach
- Monday-Friday with rota weekend hours
- Competitive Salary
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, hardworking and a strong team player who thrives in challenging roles and works well under pressure. No two days are the same and excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving techniques and the ability to work under own initiative is required.
If you want to work with the No. 1 letting agent, apply today by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date 30.09.16Return to blog Overview