Are you looking to expand your portfolio with another buy to let investment or potentially sell your rental property to release funds?
Philip James are experts in all aspects of this market and can offer a tailored service from sale through to letting.
Why sell your tenanted property to an investor with Philip James?
- Your property can be sold with the tenant in situ
- We would not have to serve notice on your tenant and risk a sitting tenant
- The property would not come empty thus no mortgage or utilities/council tax payments would be due
- Investors can complete in 6 weeks
- There is a lower fall through rate when selling to investors
Why buy a tenanted property with Philip James?
- Information on properties before they are on the open market
- The property comes with a tenant already in situ
- Philip James know the history of the property and tenant
- Philip James have all tenancy agreements, rental statements and certification on hand
- You can complete in the property in 6 weeks
- We have five sales departments across Manchester City Centre, Didsbury, Heaton Moor, Reddish and Denton as well as a specialist investment sales department. This allows us to source the right property that offers the best return on investment.
If you are considering selling your property or are interested in further growing your portfolio please contact email@example.com
Buy to let Case Study
One of our current investors purchased a property in Reddish through the local sales department in the area. The property was listed and let by our lettings department within 48 hours!
Don’t take our word for it, here’s what our landlord said:
“Philip James have been working with us since we started, and Tindall Street was a great deal all round. They helped us find the right property that matched our criteria, and then find suitable tenants….. We were expecting a good rental return, but were blown away with the result Philip James achieved. They also secured a tenant within 48 hours”.
If you are looking to further grow your portfolio please contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgReturn to blog Overview