The housing market in the “Heatons” during 2013 has made huge positive steps towards a full recovery. Property sales from Philip James’s Heaton Moor office alone were in excess of £70m during 2013. These figures are the best that Philip James Wilson has experienced since the economic downturn in 2007.
The Newly Refurbished Heaton Moor Offices
Mike Wilson, a director, who runs the office in Heaton Moor tells us. “We are extremely confident for the year ahead. We have already invested heavily into the business and refurbished the offices during 2013. Our location is simply the best in the area. We have created stunning window displays that lead the way in the market. Inside the branch we have stylish new desks, a brand new computer matching system, an upgraded phone system as well as the latest high speed fibre-optic branch connection. I’m also delighted with our new branding and striking “For Sale” signs.”
“We have not rested on our previous success. Our new website showcases high-resolution photographs that complement our new pro-print glossy brochures. Sales in the 3rd quarter of 2013 were up 40% on the same quarter in 2012.”
“The increased level of activity has also meant that we have strengthened our team by appointing 3 new members of staff. My prediction is that prices will increase from between 5 and 10% during the next 12 months in the area.”
Here are just a few of Mikes Local Market Observations in 2013
- Buyers from Didsbury are now coming to the area not just to buy cheaper property but to also live in a vibrant area, with a great infra-structure and real sense of community. There is a great selection of primary and secondary schools too
- Cautious valuations by surveyors and banks which could previously cause sales to fall through should reduce with steady rises in property prices in the area.
- Young professionals are now looking to “put down some roots”. Those who previously may have lived in Manchester City Centre are looking to settle down in the suburbs. We have an abundance of buyers flocking to our area that had registered via our Deansgate office who are now looking to have families. There’s great schooling, an opportunity to have their own garden plus it’s within close proximity to the city centre.
- The average time to sell a property was just 11 weeks from offer to exchange of contracts. This compares extremely favourably with the national average of 15 weeks.
- Activity has increased dramatically back to pre-recession levels on well-priced desirable homes. Some of the best homes have recorded double-digit viewings and multiple offers within a few days of marketing.
- On average we achieved a 96.7% sale price compared to the North West’s average of 92.4%. This is proof we strive to get the maximum sales price for our clients
“If you are going to succeed in property you need to invest in quality of service. This is something Philip James does superbly. As members of 4 leading professional bodies Philip James sets the benchmark throughout Greater Manchester”
Why Choose Philip James To Sell Your Property?
The team at Philip James include some of the industries most respected and experienced property professionals including top performing sales directors, accountants, financial advisors, investment buyers and management experts. Client focus is the key to the firm’s ongoing success which is why you can expect to experience the following when you contact Philip James:-
- A bespoke, professional and friendly service.
- Investment in the latest technology that keeps Philip James ahead of its competitors.
- Properties advertised on all the leading property sites including Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location.
- Professional quality photography.
Make Your Move In 2014
If you are considering selling your property in and around the “Heatons” in 2014 Mike Wilson would be delighted to give you a no-obligation valuation.
For more information on the Heaton Moor property market please contact Mike Wilson directly on 0161 431 5556 or by email email@example.com or visit the website www.philipjames.co.uk