WHY CHOOSE PHILIP JAMES
We’ll manage your property and exceed expectations.
We know how important it is that your student property lets quickly.
That’s why we’ll only take on quality properties and ensure that they stay high quality.
We promote your property on Rightmove, saving you marketing fees.
HOW WE WILL HELP
Our full-time lettings team will:
- Be your dedicated valuer
- Accompany all viewings
- Act as your personal negotiator and negotiate all lettings
- Secure the rents
- Oversee referencing
A DETAILED APPROACH
- We obtain guarantors for rent and the quality of the property.
- Guarantors and tenants are jointly responsible for the whole property.
- We run through guarantor checks.
- We take an extensive, detailed inventory.
HOW WE WILL LET YOUR PROPERTY
- We will take professional photographs of your property
- We advertise with Manchester Student Homes, at student accommodation fairs, in student publications, on campus, on Rightmove & StuRents.
- We carry out accompanied viewings between 9am and 8pm Monday to Saturday
YOUR PROPERTY IS IN GOOD HANDS
We guarantee to maintain the high quality of your property.
- Most property managers will conduct one inspections per year, but we will conduct four per year at no extra cost to you.
- We have a dedicated member of staff to take care of you and your tenants
- We can liaise with you regarding all maintenance work carried out on your property
- We have an in house credit controller to collect rent
- We provide a detailed monthly statement
- We will offer your tenant incentives to re-sign at the property for the following year
WE’RE THERE WHEN YOUR TENANTS NEED A HELPING HAND
- We are available to your tenants 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Our student team has over 25 years’ experience in student lettings
- We understand that student tenants are not as familiar with the lettings process so need as much support as possible
- We work closely with the local council on the licensing of HMO (House of multiple occupancy) properties
WE’RE ON YOUR SIDE
We’ll be there for your tenants, but primarily, we’re there for you.
- We prioritise our managed properties
- Each tenant provides a UK based guarantor
- We will credit check each tenant and guarantor
- We will obtain a reference from each tenants previous landlord to check they are suitable to rent your property
- We take an extensive, detailed inventory which is signed by the tenant before move in