Philip James Wilson have been awarded membership of the prestigious Guild of Professional Estate Agents. Director Mike Wilson explains why it means so much to the company and how proud he is to represent the Heatons nationally.
“I’m delighted that we’ve been awarded the coveted Guild staus. The Guild have chosen us to represent the Heatons and Reddish, membership is highly prized with only the best agents in each area are considered, and at the end of the selection process, only one is chosen.
“The Guild is a nationwide network of over 600 of the country’s best estate agents, with all of them dedicated to maintaining the very highest standards of professionalism and customer service. Being chosen to represent the Guild in the Heatons and Reddish is a real tribute to all the hard work and dedication we’ve invested in building our company’s reputation for a high quality, professional service. Achieving Guild Member status underlines our position as the leading estate agent in the area.
“Being awarded the Guild membership is more than a simple badge of professional excellence, it gives Philip James Wilson access to a range of services far beyond the means of most ordinary agents – services all designed to help us market your home with unmatched impact to the widest possible pool of buyers, and make your home move as smooth and stress-free as possible. These include:
1. An unparalleled range of high quality printed marketing materials, including a unique regional property magazine
2. A powerful countrywide referral network, generating thousands of enquiries every year
3. Preferred agency agreements with large employers, trade unions and other major organisations
4. The latest data analysis software, providing a wealth of invaluable, up-to-the-minute market intelligence
5. Comprehensive internet exposure, including area-exclusive listings on the highly-rated www.guildproperty.co.uk
Guild of Professional Estate Agents