An exciting opportunity is presented for an Estate Agent Office Manager in one of Manchester’s leading independent Sales and Lettings agents.
Philip James is one of the largest independent estate and letting agencies in Manchester. With branches covering the most desirable residential areas including Didsbury, The Heatons, City Centre, Salford Quays and the surrounding areas, we are one of Manchester’s fastest growing businesses; it’s an exciting time to be a part of Philip James.
Whilst maintaining our impeccable reputation, our teams work hard to fulfil the exacting standards set, always going above and beyond our clients’ expectations to provide a first-class service.
We employ only the best and provide a great and rewarding place to work, investing in our colleagues to fulfil their career potential.
Philip James Kennedy.
The Office Manager role will be based at our flagship branch, Philip James Kennedy, positioned on Wilmslow Road at the centre of Didsbury Village. Ranked as the Number 1 agent and selling 1 in 3 properties in the area, Philip James Kennedy has an excellent reputation as a fast paced and busy agency. The team, directed by Didsbury property expert Rob Kennedy, provide a strong, dynamic and supportive working environment, driven to maintain the high standards set.
- Manage the day-today running of the branch.
- Direct report to Rob Kennedy, Managing Director.
- Working with Managing Director to set office and personal targets
- Understanding local stakeholders and competitors
- Motivating and supporting your team
- Managing morning team meetings
- Ensuring business compliance
- Maintaining an immaculate office at all times
- To increase revenue and profitability at branch and business level
- Minimum 2 years Office Manager experience within Estate Agency
- Proven track record of achieving set targets and team development
- Technically astute in sales progression
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experienced in estate agency software
- Full UK driving licence
- A professional, positive and ambitious approach
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong motivation to reach financial rewards
- Knowledge of the Didsbury and South Manchester area.
- Human Resources experience.
Competitive basic salary plus business bonuses.
8:45am – 6pm Monday – Friday plus 2 Saturday’s a month on rota.
If you have the qualities we require, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and very soon you could be joining Philip James and developing an exciting career.
Please note, due to high volumes of responses we will only contact applicants who meet the internal screening procedure.
Application closing date 30.09.2016Return to blog Overview