Philip James Kennedy, Didsbury’s leading estate agent has an exciting opening for a Senior Sales Negotiator.
Philip James is one of the largest independent estate and letting agencies in Manchester. With branches covering the most desirable residential areas including Didsbury, The Heatons, City Centre, Salford Quays and the surrounding areas, we are one of Manchester’s fastest growing businesses; it’s an exciting time to be a part of Philip James.
Whilst maintaining our impeccable reputation, our teams work hard to fulfil the exacting standards set, always going above and beyond our clients’ expectations to provide a first-class service.
We employ only the best and provide a great and rewarding place to work, investing in our colleagues to fulfil their career potential.
Philip James Kennedy.
The Senior Sales Negotiator role will be based in our flagship branch, Philip James Kennedy, positioned on Wilmslow Road at the centre of Didsbury Village. Ranked as the Number 1 agent and selling 1 in 3 properties in the area, Philip James Kennedy has an excellent reputation as a fast paced and busy agency. The team, directed by Didsbury property expert Rob Kennedy, provide a strong, dynamic and supportive working environment, driven to maintain the high standards set.
- Generating quality leads and sales progression
- Property sales negotiation
- Promoting products and services provided by Philip James
- Managing high volumes of property viewing and feedback
- Building local property relationships
- Understanding local stakeholders and competitors
- Ensuring all instructions are presented to the highest standard
- Co-ordinating marketing for over 200 properties
- Assisting in office management when required
- Maintaining an immaculate office
- Minimum 3 years Estate Agency Negotiator experience with sales progression
- Proven track record of achieving set targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to reach high financial rewards
- Experienced in estate agency software
- Full UK driving licence
- A professional, positive and ambitious approach
- Knowledge of the Didsbury and South Manchester area.
- Previous management experience.
Competitive basic salary plus sales commission.
8:45am – 6pm hours Monday – Friday plus 2 Saturday’s per month on rota.
If you have the qualities we require, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and very soon you could be joining Philip James and developing an exciting career.
Please note, due to high volumes of responses we will only contact applicants who meet the internal screening procedure.
Application closing date 16.09.2016Return to blog Overview